TIPS for PRINTING:
- PRINTING AT HOME: We recommend using white Card stock or a high quality white paper of your choice.
- PROFESSIONAL PRINTING: We recommend printing on a higher quality white paper or Card Stock. We also love printing as photos using the matte/lustre option.
- We love to print the welcome signs on "photo board" & hang them. This is available at many printing shops but our favorite is the Walmart option. You can upload your file online & pick up the board same day (if ordered 4+ hours before close). The boards are available in 11x14, 16x20 & 20x30.
- Our favorite size for Welcome Signs is 16x20.
- You can also print & Frame these in your favorite frame! We love this way as well!
PROFESSIONAL PRINT SHOPS
Fedex, Costco, Office Depot, Staples, Walmart, Shutterfly.com, MPix.com + your local shops.
(Many of these will have online coupon codes to help save on printing costs)
- If printing a JPG (photo file), we recommend choosing a "Lustre / Matte" finish vs a glossy finish. But this is personal preference.
- Kindly note: Colors may differ slightly due to different monitors, paper choice and printer settings.
For any other Printing questions, please feel free to email us email@example.com & we would be happy to help!