1. Dry Shampoo I have tried SO many & this has been by far my favorite. I love all the scents & I really feel like my hair actually looks fresh & clean after using it! Plus I feel like it's so much more affordable than some other brands & I love that I can grab it from Amazon, or on my Target runs.
2. Concealer I know everyone loves the shape tape but It just didn't work for me. But I have LOVED Tarte's creaseless concealer! Great coverage without feeling heavy & it really doesn't crease throughout the day! I wear shade "Light sand" for a brighter look & I love it!! It's the first concealer that I actually used every last drop lol.
3. Lip Gloss LOVE this gloss! I was first introduced at a favorite things party and I've never looked back. Comes in so many pretty colors & love the way it plumps my lips. Best part is it doesn't burn like some others do.
4. Perfume This has been my go to scent lately! I got it in the travel size and Love that it fits in my bag so easily. It is a soft & clean smell, but still strong enough that I don't need to reapply during the day. Even if this scent isn't your favorite, I would recommend the travel sizes at Sephora/Ulta or online. So easy to take with you & you can try a new scent whenever you run out!
5. Nails OH how I love these nails! They actually should have been my #1 on thist list! I am so picky about my nails because I actually used to do nails in a salon for years. I would do my own & always did gel. This took forever so I started getting them done. I just didn't have the time & was spending $40+ each time. These nails are between $13-15 and last for 2 weeks!! They literally take me 10 mins to do and I am obsessed! They are so pretty and I get compliments every time I wear them. I've been wearing different colors for the last 5 months, and I don't know that I will ever go back!
6. Aquaphor Aquaphor is my GO TO ITEM! My husband jokes that I have one in every room of our house, and in every bag I own. It is by far the best product I have used on my lips!
7. Face Razors I love face razors! It gets rid of any peach fuzz I have, allowing my makeup to go on so smoothly. As well as gets rid of any dead skin I have on my face. It feels so good to have a smooth face!
8. Face Moisturizer Tatcha is a game changer for me. I love good skincare, and everything I have used from them makes my dry skin feel so moisturized! It's a bit of a splurge, but I highly suggest this brand, and specifically this cream!
9. Self Tanner I have used all kinds of self tanners and this is my favorite! I love that it is a mousse, and that you wear a glove so my hands don't become orange. I also love that you can see where your tanner is going because it's tinted, so you don't miss any spots! The express one is nice if you don't have a lot of time. Leave it on for 1 hour for a little tan, 3 hours for a deep! It's amazing
10. Setting Spray I love this setting spray because it makes my makeup last all day, especially in the summer when it's hot and my makeup wants to wear off.
Comments will be approved before showing up.